collect, use, and protect the Personally Identifiable Information you provide. By visiting this site, you are accepting the practices
2. What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give
us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally
Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect (or may collect) are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address,
and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit.
This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that we think might be of interest to
them when they return to our site, record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our
site, ensure that visitors are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, and to customize Web page content based on visitors'
browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new
cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
- to improve the content of our site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
- used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
- shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in
connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy
policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In
addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you
voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and
can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third
parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to
third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner
with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also
disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by
law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities
whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and
confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and
disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received
any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe
we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by
sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your
personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
9. Consent. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this Privacy
Any such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted, unless otherwise stated in the change.